Hello and welcome to my website! My name is Charlotte Hubbard Jones, Director of Coldwell Banker Tradition's Luxury and Lifestyle Homes Division. In today's busy world, one's home often serves as a place of serenity, security, comfort and convenience. I I enjoy helping people find not only the right home, but a home in a community that delivers the lifestyle and experience they are seeking. I have extensive experience with gated, waterfront, golf course, and custom home communities. I am confident I can find the perfect home and lifestyle for my buyers and represent sellers who are looking for a higher level of service.
After graduating from The University of Georgia, I worked in corporate sales before finding my passion for real estate. I initially pursued a career in real estate because I love meeting new people and I enjoy the challenge fulfilling each client's unique wish list. I now have over 20 years of experience in the Williamsburg luxury real estate market and I've had the pleasure of watching this area grow and blossom while retaining its charm.
I've been married to my college sweetheart for 19 years. We have three children that keep us entertained! Our teenage son is an avid basketball player and plays on his school team as well as travel teams. Our identical twin daughters are so much fun-they enjoy dance, swimming, running, and both share my love for tennis!
My favorite things to do here in Williamsburg are walking through Colonial Williamsburg in the mornings & evenings, Saturdays at the Farmer's Market, and days boating on the beautiful rivers that surround us.
I truly love Williamsburg and all that it offers and look forward to sharing it with you!
My Client Reviews
Jim and Susie Z.
Jim and Susie gave Charlotte 5 stars out of 5
Charlotte worked very effectively to help us sell our home. We owned an unique property that she did the best to present in both marketing materials and when working with prospects. When we did get a buyer she excelled in sourcing area contractors to complete a short list of home inspection items.
Alexa gave Charlotte 5 stars out of 5
Charlotte was an exceptional agent. We were in the process of selling a house in Fredericksburg and buying a house in Williamsburg when we started working with her. She made herself available and worked around our demanding work schedules- weekends and nights. Her experience was a tremendous help when it came to making appropriate offers and when to walk away. Her knowledge of the Williamsburg/James City County market was spot on. She was patient and did not pressure us into making decisions. We are 100% satisfied with her services. I cannot speak highly enough of Charlotte to express how valuable she was in the home-buying process.
- I have over 20 years of experience in the luxury and lifestyle real estate market here in Williamsburg. My focus has been in listing and selling properties located in gated, waterfront, golf course, and custom home communities. I spent most of my career working in Kingsmill on the James, initially as a realtor and then rising to managing broker and president of Kingsmill Realty, Inc. There I managed a team of realtors and sales professionals to market existing homes as well as new developments within Kingsmill. One of my biggest strengths is not sitting and waiting for buyers to come to me, instead I actively market my properties to potential luxury home buyers through a variety of media channels, lifestyle shows and events, and a personal list of contacts that I constantly maintain. As Director of the Luxury and Lifestyle homes division here at Coldwell Banker Traditions, I've found a perfect fit for my experience and passion to come together. As a long-time resident of the area, I'm extremely familiar with every community and the lifestyle each offers, and I've built solid relationships with other professionals in the industry over the years. I use my network and knowledge of the area to help my clients find their dream home or the perfect buyer for their property.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Associate Broker/ Owner Coldwell Banker Traditions
- Kingsmill Realty, Inc/Busch Properties, Inc., Associate Broker, 2001-2008
- Kingsmill Realty, Inc, President & Managing Broker, 2008-2017
- Chairperson, Great Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce, Legislative Affairs
- Member, WAAR Public Policy Committee
- Kingsmill Community Services Association Board Member, 2009-2017
- Past President, Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors
- Past President, Williamsburg MLS Board of Directors
- James City County Comprehensive Plan Review Team Member, 2008
- Member, Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors®
- Member, Virginia Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance