Providing honest, market-based, fact-based analyses of your real estate situation
Owned and managed a new-business-development consulting firm for 14 years; Partner at Towers Perrin Consulting business for 8 years; Manager at Deloitte Haskins & Sells for 3 years; Controller at an Electric Utility in TX; Texas CPA (inactive); CPA in Maryland (inactive), scored second in State, received Honorable Mention for the Elijah Wall Sells Award; Published new-business related articles in industry journals.
We drove into FordÌ¢?Ts Colony & spent a week exploring Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. We said to each other this place has got to be among the best we have seen after exploring the world for over 6 years. We bought a lot in 2 mos. & now have a beautiful house here. We were so enthralled with our decision to move here, that I decided I would love to help others realize a dream of finding one of the best places in the world to live Ì¢? Williamsburg, VA.
After 14 yrs. in my own business, I took a break. Loving travel, I began visiting the places my consulting work hadn't taken me. The experiences were so wonderful, I sold my house, cars & put the rest in storage. I've been to 60 countries & just finished my 48th, 49th & 50th states. After 6 years of homelessness mostly outside the U. S., my wife & I decided to take a trip down the Atlantic coast from New York to visit a friend who had recently moved to Williamsburg. We saw beautiful, charming towns along the way: Spring Lake & Cape May, NJ, Rehoboth, DE, St. Michaels, Oxford & Annapolis, MD, Harpers Ferry, WV, & finally Williamsburg.
It is great to be able to tell a prospective homebuyer that they are choosing a fabulous place to live, one of the best in world & really mean it. I've been there. As I did in my prior work, I love to do research & analyses on markets, trends, cost of capital & other financial aspects of buying a home for investment &/or living. But, IÌ¢?Tm not all finance. The other part of my new business assessment work involved consumer surveys & live focus groups which helped my clients understand why & how consumers make their financial & buying decisions. Some decisions are logical & some are emotional.
For most people, their homes are their largest investments. By understanding the financial and emotional realities of life-changing decisions, I hope to be a valuable resource to buyers and sellers so they can make optimal decisions.
My Client Testimonials
Dear Mr. Andrews I'm writing to express what a pleasure it was working with you for the purchase of the lot behind our house. You were expedient, professional, and knowledgeable and your help went well beyond our expectations for this purchase. As you know, with the end goal of merging the two lots (the new lot and the lot for our current home) we encountered a few challenges during this purchase. You even continued to search for answers and offer solutions even after the contract was ratified. It is quite unusual for many in your industry to take this kind of care and attention, and we really felt that you truly cared about us making an informed decision up through closing the sale. I would not hesitate to recommend you to family and friends. I also would be happy to personally speak to any client that would like a professional reference should the need arise. Sincerely yours, Angelina and Vasudev Ananthram
- Currently, have been a licensed real estate salesperson in Virginia for over 1 year. Have produced 7 new listings and sold one unlisted property.
- Owned and operated for 13 years a successful New Business Development Consultant corporation called: Revenue Stimulating Ideas. In this business, I evaluated the poti developed New
- Was a partner and manager at world class consulting firms of Towers Watson (was TPF&C when I worked there) and Deloitte & Touche (was Deloitte Haskins & Sells when I worked there).
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Realtor in Virginia; member of Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, National Association of Realtors & Virginia Association of Realtors.
- Elected Vice President & Treasurer of the Eaglescliffe Neighborhood Section.
- Was a Certified Public Account in Maryland, Connecticut and Texas (now Inactive as a CPA).
- Was Controller and Chief Accounting Officer at Gulf States Utilities in Texas.
- Was Valedictorian of my graduating class at Johns Hopkins University.
- Was awarded the Wall Street Journal Student Achievement Award when I graduated from Johns Hopkins
- In the National CPA Exam, I finished second in Maryland and was awarded Honorable Mention in the National.
My Community Involvement
- Currently, I am Vice President and Treasurer of the Eaglescliffe Neighborhood Association in Ford's Colony.
- Previously, Vice President of a homeowners association in Greenwich CT.
- I was recently nominated to run for election to the Board of Directors of the Eaglescliffe Knob Hill Neighborhood Association
- I am an active member of the Ford's Colony Country Club and I play golf as often as I am able
- Moved up from "Unofficial" homeowner representative to Board Member of the Eaglescliffe Knob Hill Neighborhood Assoc.
- I play tennis with a great group of guys at Ford's Colony every Monday and Saturday