Virginia is one of the best places to raise a family. We have been raising ours here for a total of about 5 years. Being a former military spouse, the military took us to a variety of places over the years, but when it came time to settle down, we decided on York County. Being a mother of 4, I understand the need to be able to provide your children with the best possible environment and the communities in this area will surely not disappoint. No matter where you are on the Peninsula, you're only a hop, skip and jump away from everything you could possibly need or want.
I pride myself on putting my clients' wants, needs, and desires at the top of my priority list. I will be here for you no matter what, and I am always available for my clients, any time of day. I understand how important communication is in any relationship and this will be no different. Serving you is my passion and nothing fulfills me more than giving my clients everything they dream of and putting them in their dream home!
- I have extensive experience with military moving
- Buyer Representation
- This will never be a client/agent transaction as I tend to focus on the relationship and building trust and communication is my top priority!
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member, Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors
- Member, Real Estate Information Network
- Realtor, Coldwell Banker Traditions