To become a REALTOR® was a natural progression in that it allowed me to bring together all of my work experiences to provide the best possible customer service for my clients. From my first job at the NWS Yorktown Officers' Club where I learned the attention to detail required to provide superior service to my 12+ years in the fast paced world of consulting, I've used these capabilities to successfully transition into real estate.
I've lived in Williamsburg for 20 years and Hampton Roads for over 35. My family came to the area when my dad, a naval officer, was transferred to Yorktown. I attended Bruton High School here in Williamsburg and enjoyed all that my new home had to offer - William & Mary football games, Grand Illumination and the fun and history of Colonial Williamsburg. I worked full time while attending Old Dominion University as an undergrad and when pursuing a graduate degree from George Washington University. My education allowed me to craft my passion for teaching into a career in consulting that eventually took me to the Philadelphia area. After my daughter was born, I returned to home Williamsburg. For me, it was the perfect place to raise a family and become involved in the community. As a certified Master Gardener, I volunteer in two historic teaching gardens and my son is a member of the Fifes and Drums Corps. My daughter and son both truly love and appreciate what it means to call Williamsburg home.
As a REALTOR®, you will find not only that I am easy to work with but that I am also devoted to my clients to ensure a successful real estate experience whether it be buying or selling properties. I truly enjoy meeting new people and am proud to be a part of "their next big adventure". Communication, premium service and attention to detail are essential to buying or selling a home and I pride myself on providing these as we navigate through the process together. I strongly believe that these qualities, combined with the knowledge and resources of being a member of the Coldwell Banker family, provide my clients with the information and education necessary for a successful - and enjoyable - real estate experience.
- 6+ Years of real estate experience
- 35 Years of customer service experience
- New construction - buyer and builder relationships, staging and curb appeal
- 12+ years in consulting with Fortune 500 corporations
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member, Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors (WAAR)
- Member, Rein Estate Information Network (REIN)
- Member, National Association of Realtors and Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member, Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service (CVR MLS)
My Community Involvement
- James City County certified Master Gardener
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation * Volunteer in Reid and Shields public teaching gardens (garden maintenance, calligraphy for plant labels) * Fife & Drum parent organization
- Warhill High School* PTSA member* Cross Country Booster
- American Legion Post 39* Veterans' Day ceremonies* Memorial Day ceremonies, Legion Baseball
- Dream Catchers
- The Wall that Heals (Williamsburg 2015) - Volunteer Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Habitat for Humanity Golf Tournament