Why would you trust me with your real estate needs? Trust. The Golden Rule. Business and personal experience.
I have a long track record of trust and treating others as I would like to be treated. For example, I owned three furniture stores for 25 years. During that time, we had over 10,000 transactions, and yet, only 3 Better Business Bureau complaints. Because I created an environment of trust and fairness, mainy of my employees worked with me for over 10 years.
I have over 45 years of retail store management and marketing experience. I have been in the real estate industry since 2010. I have been a top producer and Agent of the Month many times. I specialize in both residential sales and property management. Personally, I have had a variety of real estate holdings, such as fixer uppers, vacation homes, commercial, and rental properties. I maintain a portfolio of monthly rentals and I have a goal this year to increase that portfolio of rentals.
Giving back to the community is an important value to me. Over the past twenty years, I have been involved in many civic and business organizations, as well as my local REALTOR Association. Currently, I am President of a local Kiwanis club.
Why Coldwell Banker Traditions? Upon interviewing with Coldwell Banker Traditions and Brooks Real Estate, I felt the owners had the same core values towards treating people that I had. I saw a high level of owner support from both the local and corporate level. The management is very "agent-centric" with a focus on giving the agents the tools they needed to be successful. This was a team I wanted to belong to!
Just like my favorite team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, this was a team with a proven winning track record. This success was not just from luck. It started at the top with the team owners!
We have a great marketing department helping to get your home sold or rented. We have a great software program to allow up to the minute access to data in our property management side. On both the sales and property management sides, we reach out to a higher number of potential customers with our internet platform. Our ongoing continuing education allows me to stay on top of the latest laws and marketing techniques.
I pledge to you that I will always be trustworthy and loyal - just like the Boy Scout law! I promise to always tell you honestly how I feel about a subject and to never "sugar coat" an issue. If that is the type of person you want and if you want to be on the winning team, please give me a call!
- Real Estate Property Marketing
- Foreclosure Prevention: Work with home owners that want to save their home and need help with foreclosure prevention programs
- Buyers Agent
- First Time Home Buyers: Guiding first time home buyers trough the maze of buyers a home
- Sellers Representative: Marketing property for maximum return on investment
- Expediting Short Sales: Help home owners that need to sell their homes using a short sale
- Investment Property: Working with investors identifying properties for rental investments. Using cash flow and ROI procedures
- Property Management
My Credentials and Memberships
- Former Owner, Buy-Rite Furniture
- Graduate, G. C. Murphy Co. School of management Instruction
- Graduate, CDPE (Certified Distresses Property Expert)
- Graduate, SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Recourse)
- Former Store Manager, G. C. Murphy Co. (Murphy Mart/Ames Department Stores)