As a life-long resident of the Virginia Peninsula, I understand and appreciate the quality of living we enjoy here in Southeast Virginia. After raising a family in Hampton Roads, it was a very natural for me to become a real estate professional in 1991, so that I may help others, as a REALTOR, to buy and sell homes and to contribute to the community that I have been so fortunate to experience over the years. I am committed to serving my clients, both then and now, through education, training, hard work and dedication to real estate and earning the respect of my clients and contemporaries is necessary, with my motto being "My Clients Come First".
My clients include local residents, neighbors, family and those relocating to Newport News, Hampton, Poquoson, Williamsburg, and to the South Side of Hampton Roads. I have found it rewarding to support the housing requirements of the military men and women at Langley-Ft. Eustis Joint Bases, the US Coast Guard Training Center at Yorktown, and the US Navy personnel stationed at Huntington Ingalls Newport News Shipyard and naval bases in Norfolk & Virginia Beach. My husband retired from careers in the Navy and in Shipbuilding. Supporting him during his career has provided me with in-depth understanding of the housing needs of my civilian and military clients.
I have the experience, the tools, and I am committed to my buyers and sellers that can be demonstrated by the number of repeat clients that seek out my service, time after time, and have become my clients for life.
- I am proud to be an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), certified and trained to assist both first and experienced home buyer in selecting a home suited to their personal needs.' My Clients Come First' commitment ensures the home buyer that I am devoted to their best interest in buying a home, and assures them that they are well represented with a knowlegeable and experienced professional.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). I work with many Estate professionals involved in the process of settling the estates of loved ones. I have a network of Professionals that serve as a valuable link to families and I, with open communication, seasoned knowledge, and dedication to ensuring the families understanding with the processes that are involved.
- My Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation certifies that I have the training to assist Sellers and Buyers, both civilian and military, in the successful sale or purchase of one of their most important investments, their home. Working with families on the move, I have developed a keen understanding of the relocation process, as to better assure clients of a smooth and professional experience in reaching their new destination. I have an extensive network of real estate professionals that I work with through the Coldwell Banker system.
- As a graduate of the e-PRO Certification Program, I am a recognized leader in the practice of Online Real Estate. Staying in touch with clients through email, the use of internet marketing, a virtual office, and a full digital office suite, I am able to provide my clients with a technology platform that cannot be matched. I have the benefit of being a part of Coldwell Banker Tradtions, a firm in business since 1885-Serving Southeast Virginia, using the technology and marketing strength of the most powerful brand in the real estate industry.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Traditions
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Virginia Coastal Womens Council or REALTORS-- Member of the Year 2018
- Member of Peninsula Agency on Aging Task Force for 5 years